Welcome to Tenerife Property Group, Tenerife estate agents in Los Cristianos since 2010.
Led by Simon Sutton George, who’s intent on ensuring that a very personal experience is delivered to all clients whether you’re buying or selling property in Tenerife,
Thanks to that, over the years we’ve been come to be known as one of the most reputable and trustworthy estate agents in the Canary Islands.
Property for sale in Costa Adeje, Las Americas, Los Cristianos Tenerife
Selling property, mainly from El Médano through to Los Gigantes, we have a large selection of property for sale in Los Cristianos, Las Americas and the surrounding areas of Bahía del Duque, Playa Fañabé, San Eugenio and Torviscas.
We deal with property sales and purchases through Costa Adeje going out to Playa Paraíso and Callao Salvaje.
Free Guides To Help You Buy And Sell Property In Tenerife
Feel free to help yourself to any of the free guides above which will lead you through the process of buying a property in Tenerife, getting a mortgage, the experiences of living on the island and also a guide to show you the process of selling a property in Tenerife.
We have a good selection of property for sale in Tenerife where you’ll be able to find villas, houses, fincas, apartments, penthouses and studio apartments.
Cheap Property For Sale In Tenerife
Our estate agency in Tenerife has a number of bargains and cheap properties for sale in Tenerife which sell very quickly, so they’re not always available.
If you want to be in the know, then contact us and let us know your plans for Tenerife and we’ll be happy to help you when the time comes.
Your questions answered about the buying procedure in Tenerife
- What are the extra fees and charges for buying a property in Tenerife?
- What happens when I find my dream home in Tenerife?
- Do I need a lawyer when buying a property in Tenerife?
- What else will my lawyer do for me when buying a property in Tenerife?
- Who holds the 10% deposit when buying a property in Tenerife?
- How secure is my 10% deposit when buying a property in Tenerife?
- What happens if the buyer cancels when buying a property in Tenerife?
- What happens if the seller cancels when buying a property in Tenerife?
- What else do I need or do when buying a property in Tenerife?
- Who pays the sales commission when buying a property in Tenerife?
- What taxes does a vendor have to pay when selling a property in Tenerife?
- What is a Notary?
- What happens inside the Notary office?
- Should I have a Will when buying a property in Tenerife?
- Does my property need insurance in Tenerife?
- Does a property have to have an energy certificate in Tenerife?
- Can I get a mortgage on a property in Tenerife?